Re: v2.0 beta branch

Jonathan Larmour wrote:
Gary Thomas wrote:

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 08:46, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

Hi guys,

We're now at the stage where we want to make a 2.0 beta branch in the public repository. Is everyone okay with that? This is just a branch
[snip]

Other changes just held me back a little, but it's now branched! So please, for target side code, if you want it in the branch please put something like [APPROVE] in the Subject in your mail to ecos-patches if you want it considered for inclusion and get another maintainer to approve it before committing to the branch, but obviously we'd like to keep changes down for testing reasons.... stable fixes only right now please, no new features.

Obviously the trunk remains free-for-all.

The branch name is ecos-v2_0-branch and I also made a branchpoint tag.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine