Re: Broadcom ROBOswitch bcm5382M support

Soroor Dowlati wrote:

To whom it may concern,
Given my 1st attempt at sending this e-mail to 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com' <mailto:'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'> resulted in failure -- see ATTACHED e-mail -- I would appreciate if anyone could help me out on this matter.
HTML mails tend to be spam. No-one needs to post in HTML to a discussion list, and some mail readers don't like it, so it's rejected.

I am looking for the "/ L2 management SW based on Red Hat eCOS RTOS which runs on ARM7 CPU /", for the *Broadcom ROBOswitch 5382M* . My understanding is that there is an Alpha release for it.
I've never heard of it, unless it goes by another name. It very much sounds like it's not in the master sources. Sounds like you had best contact Broadcom.

eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine