Re: new redboot HAL ported for Motorola DragonBall DBMX1 ads board

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 08:11:19PM -0700, Zhang Kevin-akz002 wrote:
> Hi, there,
>

> We just completed the redboot port on Motorola's MX1 ads board. How
> do we contribute it back?

Great. Thanks for contributing it.

> Does Motorola have to provide the "eCos Copyright Assignment Form"
> as indicated at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html?

Yes. Please fill out the form and send it to RedHat. The maintainers
will get notified when it arrives.

> How do we provide you with the source code and add it into the CVS?

Email it to ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com dot  If it very large, too
large for a mailing list please let us know and we will find another
way. One of the maintainers will then take a look at the code, maybe
make some suggestions for improvements and once everything is OK
commit it to cvs.

       Thanks

              Andrew