eCos book

I've just been prodded by Anthony Massa about the eCos book at the front of the web site. That's the only place it's mentioned and right now it's at risk of disappearing off the front, and certainly being stuck at the bottom it's far from visible.

A book for beginners is a good thing and I'd like to keep its profile higher, but how best to do that? Suggestions?

Perhaps for the moment at least it would be good to move the FOSDEM "news"[1] to the news archive page now, even if chronologically incorrect - that might make the book more visible. I'll do that tomorrow if no-one minds.

FAOD I'm not getting paid commission on sales ;-).

Jifl
[1] That reminds me, I never wrote up what happened! I'll do that next.