Re: Patch policy

> In an ideal world, patches from outside our group would
> be posted to a database which could be queried by anyone.
> Maybe the easiest way to do this would be to forward the
> patch to BugZilla.

Sounds like a reasonable idea. Let bugzilla pick the default owner of
the patch depending on the component. We would probably want to add
more HAL components, one per architecture.

The messy thing is getting the patch from ecos-patches into
bugzilla. I don't see it being done automagically. Do we have to
retrain all contributers to use bugzilla instead of the list? Does one
of us have to import the patch?

   Andrew