Re: Patch policy

Gary Thomas wrote:
Does it look okay by everyone? If so, we can shut down the old bugzilla, move all the existing bugs over, and update the web pages to point to bugs.ecos.sourceware.org.

I'm OK with this. BTW, can we actuall use the eCos logo that's on the page?

IMHO yes. The logo is used in the true spirit of open source and not in a commercial context. Plus the logo is simply a link to the src on s.r.c.

I think if Red Hat were to object to it's use in this context, they would get egg on their face. As someone once said, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission especially when Red Hat is concerned, and Red Hat have no further commercial interest in eCos.

Usual acknowledgements will apply.
-- Alex