Re: ecos-v2_0-branch [ was Re: [Fwd: RE: Possible deadlock inserial.c] ]

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 13:01, John Dallaway wrote:
> I think the finite time we can devote to "eCos maintainer" activities is
> better spent on improving the head (including the processing of contributed
> patches) than maintaining a release branch which has now fulfilled its
> purpose. I therefore propose that we consider the ecos-v2_0-branch to be
> dead.

This matches my feelings as well.

I want to thank everyone that worked to get 2.0 so such a release
could be made.  This, in itself, should be considered a milestone
in the history of eCos.  Now, on to the future :-)

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates