Re: ecos-opt

> As (ex-)Red Hat folks will remember, it was decided way way back to split
> off the network stack and SNMP directories into a separate "ecos-opt"
> hierarchy in the public CVS tree. And so it has remained to this day.

How does fit in, if it does, with the idea of going towards lots of
separate packages. This is something you eCosCentric guys keep
mentioning, but have not really said much in detail in out in the
open.

It seems to me these things are going in opposite directions. Hence i
think im missing some information....

      Andrew