This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] EPXA1 port with Soft-IP CAN Controller for eCOS. Thankyou.
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: QiangHuang <jameshq at liverpool dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:26:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] EPXA1 port with Soft-IP CAN Controller for eCOS. Thankyou.
- References: <ONEOIJPPOKNBBKJKCGLCMEMNCBAA.email@example.com>
I have just finished a prototype of Altera EPXA1 development board port
for eCOS with soft-IP based CAN controller and associated device driver also
with ethernet controller, flash memory support for EPXA1 board. I would like
to contribute to the ecos community if anyone interested in it.
anyone tell me how can I do the contribution? thanks a lot.
Before the minutiae of actually submitting the patch, you need a copyright
assignment. http://sources.redhat.com/fom-serv/ecos/cache/47.html has some
information about this and the assignment itself is at
Thanks for contributing back!
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine