This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos port to MCF5272
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: John Cheetham <john dot cheetham at york dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 30 Jul 2003 12:41:16 -0600
- Subject: Re: eCos port to MCF5272
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <MIEFIBINGMBOFEACLDKNOEBCCAAA.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 12:33, John Cheetham wrote:
> The status, on the sources.redhat.com web page, for the
> MCF5272 platform is "Alpha quality only at this time" and
> "The support for this platform was contributed ... contributed
> ports may not have been tested.".
> Is this the current status for this platform?
AFAICT this port has not been touched since May of 2002. I'm
pretty sure that it is still in the same state as when I checked
in in more than a year ago, i.e. still untested directly by any
of the eCos team.
Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>