This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: eCos port to MCF5272
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: John Cheetham <john dot cheetham at york dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:02:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: eCos port to MCF5272
- References: <MIEFIBINGMBOFEACLDKNOEBCCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
John Cheetham wrote:
The status, on the sources.redhat.com web page, for the
MCF5272 platform is "Alpha quality only at this time" and
"The support for this platform was contributed ... contributed
ports may not have been tested.".
Is this the current status for this platform?
For the public source tree yes. In fact I can confirm it is quite broken.
However eCosCentric has fixed up the whole m68k/Coldfire support, and I
understand someone will be mailing you off list about this.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine