Re: eCos port to MCF5272

John Cheetham wrote:
The status, on the sources.redhat.com web page, for the MCF5272 platform is "Alpha quality only at this time" and
"The support for this platform was contributed ... contributed ports may not have been tested.".

Is this the current status for this platform?

For the public source tree yes. In fact I can confirm it is quite broken. However eCosCentric has fixed up the whole m68k/Coldfire support, and I understand someone will be mailing you off list about this.