This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FLASH driver patches?
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 01 Aug 2003 08:22:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: FLASH driver patches?
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <1059742441.30513.72.camel@hermes> <3F2A7703.7000003@eCosCentric.com>
On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 08:19, Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Gary Thomas wrote:
> > Jonathan,
> > I believe that you indicated you were going to look at the FLASH
> > driver changes (from Ian Campbell).
> Just that I would when I could. It's busy days for me right now though.
> > What's the status of this? I may be needing some of this support
> > soon myself, so I might want to help out.
> If you want to go for it, please do!
Sure, but it may be a few days for me as well :-) I just didn't want
to redo things that you might have already started.
Gary Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>