This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FSF assignment status
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:32:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: FSF assignment status
- References: <20030804094121.GA1771@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
I see that Nick has put a draft FSF assignment document into CVS.
What is the status? What is the best guess for swapping to FSF?
There's a few things we to need to ask them that cropped up, so I'd guess
not this week... maybe a couple of weeks.
Obviously then we'll honour our gentleman's agreement and assign all our
code to the FSF.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine