This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FSF assignment status
- From: Nick Garnett <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 14:13:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: FSF assignment status
- References: <20030804094121.GA1771@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Folks
> I see that Nick has put a draft FSF assignment document into CVS.
> What is the status? What is the best guess for swapping to FSF?
I believe we can switch any time we want, however Jifl is more on top
of the true status than I. So I'll let him give the definitive answer.
Nick Garnett eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com The eCos and RedBoot experts