This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
eCos engineering contact in RedHat
- From: Dave Maley <dmaley at redhat dot com>
- To: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:26:18 -0400
- Subject: eCos engineering contact in RedHat
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
Hello. One of my TAM accounts, Tekelec, has requested a contact within
our embedded (eCos) engineering group to ask a few questions about eCos
RTOS. I wasn't able to find much recent information regarding eCos on
the Red Hat Intranet so I wasn't sure where to direct this request, or
if eCos is even part of Red Hat anymore.
I was hoping that somebody on this list might be able to either address
their questions, or point me in the right direction to someone who could
assist with this. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.
David Maley, RHCE
Technical Account Manager
Global Support Services
Red Hat, Inc.
1-888-REDHAT1 ext. 47119