Re: Query!!

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 12:34, subin abraham wrote:
> Hi there!!
>    I am an user of ecos.I am facing a problem which i have not been able to
> solve.I am trying to load the e-cos image on the flash of a ARM7TDMI board
> but it gives an error as mentioned below.
> ERROR: FLASH CONFIGURATION CHECKSUM ERROR OR INVALID KEY.
>
> Can you help me out in solving this problem.also i would like to know if it
> is possiable to add IPSec features into ecos.

This is not an error, just RedBoot telling you that you need to
initialize your 'fconfig' database.  Use the 'fconfig -i' command
to get rid of it.

As for IPSec, the basic code to support it from FreeBSD is in place
but no work has been done to enable this code in eCos.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates