This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
reset board automatically
- From: "Jose Paul" <jose at exorindia dot com>
- To: <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:29:51 +0530
- Subject: reset board automatically
- Reply-to: "Jose Paul" <jose at exorindia dot com>
If we kill the GDB by windows kill command when it is connected to remote
the remote board doesn't reset and wait for new connection.
Is it possible to implement this in eCOS so that when the board loses it
with the GDB running in the PC it should reset itself and wait for new
This will avoid manual reset.
I am using mipsel-elf-gdb.
Please let me know.
Thanks in Advance,