This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: at49xxxx program/erase race conditions
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:42:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: at49xxxx program/erase race conditions
- References: <003101c35dad$ca35ba70$73dea8c0@lair>
On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 03:05:49PM +0200, ?yvind Harboe wrote:
> I've had the oportunity to follow up a bit more closely
> on this problem.
> In the datasheet and Atmel example code there is an
> alternate method described/used that does not suffer
> from race conditions in the same way.
this patch has passed over the boundary of triviality. Before i can
commit this we need an copyright assignment. Please can you take a
If you have any questions about this, please ask.