This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Bugzilla Database Move
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:18:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla Database Move
- References: <3F460ACB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
FYI, norbert is our new rack server located very securely in Telehouse
docklands, London, with reliable redundant high speed bandwidth, power
supply etc etc etc. Telehouse docklands is a colo that is home to
servers such as the BBC.
[off topic I know, skip if not interested in nargy bits...]
Much more than that! It is essentially the de facto home of all UK ISPs -
the London Internet Exchange, LINX. But our ISP is part of a peering group
within Telehouse (one of many groups) that includes the BBC, which is,
erm, quite well connected, including direct to LINX:
The resulting 13ms ping times from me to norbert is quite nice.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine