This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
re: Updated VNC server
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 27 Aug 2003 08:12:59 -0600
- Subject: re: Updated VNC server
- Organization: MLB Associates
re: VNC server from Chris Garry.
I am going to see about applying this to the repository. AFAICT,
he has a copyright assignment which covers all works, so there
should be no problem - right?
Also, what, if any, progress has been made on keeping track of
such patches, who's handling them, etc? We discussed earlier
having some sort of document/form/??? that we could use, so that
we'd know (as well as the punters).
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>