This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Updated VNC server
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:37:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated VNC server
- References: <1061993579.18003.1294.camel@hermes>
Gary Thomas wrote:
re: VNC server from Chris Garry.
I am going to see about applying this to the repository. AFAICT,
he has a copyright assignment which covers all works, so there
should be no problem - right?
We can now use:
I'm still awaiting a response from the FSF before we can officially switch
assignments to them (the declaration of how they'll not try and change the
spirit of the eCos licence down the road, along with the canonical
Also, what, if any, progress has been made on keeping track of
such patches, who's handling them, etc? We discussed earlier
having some sort of document/form/??? that we could use, so that
we'd know (as well as the punters).
We all seemed happy with the idea of using bugzilla, and it's now up to me
to just integrate the comments to the pages Nick put together and make it
available. I'll do it today.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--[ "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you ]--
--[ can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Lincoln ]-- Opinions==mine