Re: FSF switch

Gary Thomas wrote:
Jonathan,

Any idea on the status of this move?  It would sure be nice to get off
the dime on this.

We're waiting on them at this stage, sorry. And as yet they are not prepared to accept assignments in advance, so we can't just work on the assumption either.

So, sorry! But I am actively discussing with them about it.