[RFC] lwip officially in ecos?

Hello all

I'd like to ask the maintainers' opinion on putting lwIP in ecos CVS.
I'm prepared to do all the legwork if the answer is positive.
lwIP is BSD-licensed and almost 'well-established' as the patch
submission doc requests. Although I intend to sign a copyright
assignment for other future contributions to ecos, IMO lwip is
unaffected because it is a separate BSD project but more importantly
because my contributions to it are minimal and quite a few people worked
on it (not as many as on the BSD stack or microwindows but still)

Jani