a question about the microwindows API of microwindows

Hi:
  I write a application with the microwindows API(like Win32 API) for
the Microwindows. When I compile it ,the gcc show a lot of errers such as
"undefined reference to xxxx" (xxxx is some function of microwindows API).
I find the installation directory has no library of the microwindows API and
the CDL file of the microwindows doesn't include anything about microwindows
API.

the step I make install directory:

   ecosconfig new ipaq net
   ecosconfig add mw
   ecosconfig tree
   make

some information as fallow:

   /work2/services/gfx/mw/v2_0/src:
       demos  drivers  ecos  engine  fonts  nanox
                                                   ^^^^^^
                                                  no mwin???
How could I solve the problem ?
Does the microwindows on the eCos not support the microwindows API?
Thank you for your reading.
Goodluck to your life.