This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Eric Doenges <Eric dot Doenges at DynaPel dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 08 Oct 2003 04:35:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <66CE949D18BCB249ABE8D9AF48C4F1CE94B18B@helios.gnv.tcc.thomson-csf.com> <3F7AE896.8030502@DynaPel.com>
I'd like to check up on your RTL8139 contribution. A long time
ago, you indicated that the paperwork had been submitted, but
we've not seen this yet. Is there any way that you can check
on this from your end? It would be really nice to get this code
into the main repository.
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>