This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Eric Doenges <Eric dot Doenges at dynapel dot com>
- Cc: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>, eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:12:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?
- References: <66CE949D18BCB249ABE8D9AF48C4F1CE94B18B@helios.gnv.tcc.thomson-csf.com> <3F7AE896.8030502@DynaPel.com> <1065609306.1884.596.camel@hermes> <3F83FE88.40901@DynaPel.com>
> I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
> out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
> do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
> Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?
Amy Ross is the person to contact. email@example.com.