This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: RTL8139 Driver (was Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?)
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: Eric Doenges <Eric dot Doenges at dynapel dot com>,eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 08 Oct 2003 06:35:53 -0600
- Subject: Re: RTL8139 Driver (was Re: [ECOS] Interrupts and system calls ?)
- Organization: MLB Associates
- References: <66CE949D18BCB249ABE8D9AF48C4F1CE94B18B@helios.gnv.tcc.thomson-csf.com> <3F7AE896.8030502@DynaPel.com> <1065609306.1884.596.camel@hermes> <3F83FE88.40901@DynaPel.com> <20031008121227.GG1529@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 06:12, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> > I'm not sure how to check this from my end, since RedHat does not give
> > out an eMail address (or a phone number, though I would really prefer to
> > do this by eMail, for obvious time-zone related reasons) for their legal
> > department.
> > Maybe someone from RedHat could elucidate ?
> Amy Ross is the person to contact. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks Andrew, & sorry for the strange email subject line :-(
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>