This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: MPC566EVB port
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: achermann at bbv dot ch,eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:44:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: MPC566EVB port
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roland Achermann wrote:
Hello eCos maintainers,
Currently bbv Software Services AG (www.bbv.ch) is porting eCos to the
MPC566EVB microcontroller platform. The work is based on the CME555 port.
The core is working fine but not ready to be published in the official
Please contact email@example.com to get a preliminary copy. The
port will be concluded probably by the end of 2003.
I imagine most people are happy to wait, although other eCos users may be
more interested. But I would still point you at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html as there are some hints in the
"What makes a good eCos patch" section that may affect the way you write
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine