This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ARM HAL exception handling
- From: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- To: jifl at eCosCentric dot com
- Cc: andrew at lunn dot ch, ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com, ecos-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:38:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: ARM HAL exception handling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031014072240.GA1885@lunn.ch> <3F8C80E0.1010808@eCosCentric.com>
>>>>> Jonathan Larmour writes:
> Andrew Lunn wrote:
>> Hi folks
>> I don't know enough about thumb to deal with this patch. Please can
>> someone else take a look.
> Mark's the expert on this stuff AFAIK, but firstly it mostly only affects
> #ifdef CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_DUMP_EXCEPTIONS stuff, so can't be too problematic.
> Clearly the current stuff doesn't grok thumb at all. The change looks
Yes, I agree. The changes look right to me.