This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FWD: Re: Flash driver for SST39VF080 and SST39VF016
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:21:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: FWD: Re: Flash driver for SST39VF080 and SST39VF016
- References: <20031031105243.GA16886@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
----- Forwarded message from Roland Ca?ebohm <email@example.com> -----
I have attached an additional patch which includes support for
39vf400 taken values from the 39vf400 driver, but I can't test
it because I haven't got hardware with a 39vf400 flash.
But I think in theory it should work.
----- End forwarded message -----
Anybody have a board with a 39vf400. eg a ARM Evaluator7T board
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine