This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Request for references for SAE congress 2004 paper
- From: Ivan Martinez <imr at oersted dot dtu dot dk>
- To: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:50:07 +0100
- Subject: Request for references for SAE congress 2004 paper
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm writing a paper titled "Open-source Software for Engine Model Development
and Testing", to be presented at the SAE congress 2004. In a section of the
paper I list open-source software that could be used for such applications,
including your realtime operating system. You can check what I have written
You may notice I mention your operating system, but not any software related
to it. The only reason is my lack of knowledge. I would be very thankfull if
you let me know about software that may fall in any of the following
- Code development tools: Tools to help developing and debugging code for the
- Laboratory Monitoring: Tools to perform plotting, data-logging, tuning,
etc. when working in the laboratory.
- Hardware Drivers: Programs to control hardware connected to laboratory
equipment, mainly inputs and outputs, digital and analogic.
Notice the paper only considers open-source software.
I would also appreciate references to papers about design or applications of
any of the mentioned software.