This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ECos cd.
- From: Gary Thomas <gary at chez-thomas dot org>
- To: Santha Kumar <santhakumar at myw dot ltindia dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: 11 Nov 2003 06:32:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: ECos cd.
- References: <sfb12fb5.065@EMAIL>
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 06:11, Santha Kumar wrote:
> I bought a CD ROM from ecoscentric to install the full ecos development setup in windowsXP. The installation procedure was very helpful and I could install it successfully. I am planning to use solution engine as my target. As a first step , After installation I tried building the library using the configuration . But it shows the following error.
> Execution of "make --directory "/ecos-c/ecoswork/test_build" is failed.
> The build tool path I selected properly from the tool window. I have struck up at the beginning itself.What to do?
Sorry, this is not the correct address for such questions.
If you purchased this CD from eCosCentric, ask them
directly for support. http://www.ecoscentric.com/
Gary Thomas <email@example.com>