This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
[Fwd: Software Development Jolt Awards]
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:15:42 +0000
- Subject: [Fwd: Software Development Jolt Awards]
Is this worth it? The fee is waived for OSS. I guess there'd be no harm.
Anyone want to go to Santa Clara in March next year? ;-) I don't think
they'd pay for air fare, so perhaps GT if you think you might be interested?
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine
--- Begin Message ---
- From: Steve Karg <steve at kargs dot net>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:57:18 -0500
- Subject: Software Development Jolt Awards
- Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:57:42 +0000
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you or others considered nominating eCos for a Jolt Award?
Software Development Magazine is looking for products, books and
websites that have made a difference to developers in 2003 -- products
that have "jolted" the industry.
PS - I am just a reader of SD Magazine...
--- End Message ---