This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: hjcho <hjcho at vt dot edu>
- To: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:11:19 -0500
- Subject: ECOS
I?m Hyeonjoong Cho, a Ph.D student in Virginia Tech. We are looking for an
appropriate hardware and software for our project. We initiated our project
about the scheduling algorithm in multi-processor environment. As you know, it
is about the development of an efficient algorithm to allocate tasks to multi
processors. So, we need the operating system supporting SMP board and
We found out your ECOS in the web and we have some questions to decide whether
it is appropriate for our goal.
1. Is ECOS supporting the SMP(symmetric multiprocessors)? If it is, what kind
of board and CPU can it support? Can we purchase them together from you
because we don?t have any plan to develop hardwares.
2. I want to know the price of OS and development tools.
3. Can you tell me your opinion about whether your OS are appropriate for our
Thank you in advance.
ECE, Vriginia Tech.