Re: Embedded Systems Conference

amassa@san.rr.com wrote:
I know FOSDEM is a conference that some eCos maintainers have given
presentations.  Has anyone considered the Embedded Systems Conference (in
the United States)?  Just wanted to check the level of interest.

Actually Nick Garnett was asked to present an eCos tutorial at ESC West. We (eCosCentric) were approached, we accepted, Nick presented an abstract which was accepted and then on that basis he was asked to give a 3 hour tutorial in two 1.5 hour sessions on Thursday 1 April. This will be announced more widely shortly.