This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>, eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>, DCN <dcn at ecoscentric dot com>, Jonathan Larmour <jifl at jifvik dot org>, Nick Garnett <nickg at calivar dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:40:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone
- References: <402E9034.firstname.lastname@example.org> <402EA74F.email@example.com> <4030BD38.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1077025031.17692.19.camel@hermes> <email@example.com> <1078084622.13845.0.camel@hermes> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> Eddie Correia wrote:
> >Hello All:
> >Again my apologies. In publishing, as in programming, errors happen.
> >There is a correction on page 37 of the current (Mar 1) print edition of
> >SD Times that credits Nick Garnett for the original creation of eCos.
> >DISCLAIMER: I submitted Alex's correction (which included Bart Veer and
> >Paul Beskeen) to my editor. Only Nick's name was used. I will seek to
> >have the entire eCos time line corrected on our Web site by the end of
> >this week. I will use Alex's accounting of events unless I hear
> >otherwise by Wednesday, March 3.
> >Further corrections are out of my control. If anyone would like to "set
> >the record straight," I recommend that one or more of you write
> >letter(s) to the editor <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Include "Letter to the
> >Editor" in the subject line.
I presume you are going to submit such a letter?