This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>, eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>, DCN <dcn at ecoscentric dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:15:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Red eCos: Going, Going, Gone
- References: <402EA74F.email@example.com> <4030BD38.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1077025031.17692.19.camel@hermes> <email@example.com> <1078084622.13845.0.camel@hermes> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040301154034.GN17279@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <404386CC.7000306@eCosCentric.com>
> This would be from the maintainers not eCosCentric BTW :-). So anything
> eCosCentric-y wouldn't be covered in that correction. It's up to
> eCosCentric to do that if they want, although they (err... we (oh this is
> confusing)) could follow up to such an article themselves of course if they
Any idea how you will introduce this text to make it clear its from
the maintainers not eCosCentric? As you say, its confusing, and you
known the difference!
The text itself is great.