This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FWD: failure notice
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:47:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: FWD: failure notice
- References: <20040315171949.GI19868@biferten.ma.tech.ascom.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
Could you, or somebody else with appropriate access rights take a look
I think it's fixed now, but I'm not sure. Have to see what it does later.
How did you see a bounce BTW? I don't see any. I'll check my s.r.c account.
----- Forwarded message from MAILER-DAEMON@sources.redhat.com -----
Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:04:22 -0000
Subject: failure notice
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=2.3 required=5.0
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at sources.redhat.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named sourceware.cygnus.com. (#5.1.2)
--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.
Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:03:45 -0000
----- End forwarded message -----
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
>>>>> Visit us in booth 2527 at the Embedded Systems Conference 2004 <<<<<
March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine