This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] Re: eCosCentric copyright hold in headers
- From: Alex Schuilenburg <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org, andrew at lunn dot ch
- Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:33:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] Re: eCosCentric copyright hold in headers
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
- References: <20040408101602.GJ29940@lunn.ch> <4075305D.8020101@eCosCentric.com> <20040408111939.GK29940@lunn.ch> <407556D4.email@example.com> <40755B58.30905@eCosCentric.com> <407566E2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <40757276.5050305@eCosCentric.com>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
I wonder, in all seriousness, if we (or some of us) chipped in to a
donation to the FSF so we can say "Talk to us and we'll give you a
donation.". I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to rustle
up $150 or so given the current exchange rate. Maybe eCosCentric would
like to chip in too :). I'm willing to contribute personally anyway,
just to give myself some peace from this palaver!
Yup, gladly, anything to move this along as we waste a lot of time with
the problems of them not doing the assignments and getting the RH
assignment sorted out.
When the books for 2003/2004 close we can see what is left for
donations. $150 should be doable, if only we could guarantee that it
would make the FSF listen...