This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/eb55/current Change ...
- From: Bart Veer <bartv at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: gary at mlbassoc dot com
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:42:04 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/eb55/current Change ...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1081682356.24621.0.camel@hermes>
>>>>> "Gary" == Gary Thomas <email@example.com> writes:
Gary> So, do we have status on the CVS machine? Is it repaired? Is
Gary> it safe to commit once again?
Not entirely clear, looking at the overseers list archive. It seems
there was corruption on the cvs-temp partition and this has now been
However there may still be other problems
However Chris Faylor has been checking stuff into cygwin CVS in the
last 48 hours. I would take that as a sign that checking stuff into
eCos CVS should be pretty safe as well.
Bart Veer eCos Configuration Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts