Re: ecos/packages/hal/arm/at91/eb55/current Change ...

    Gary> So, do we have status on the CVS machine? Is it repaired? Is
    Gary> it safe to commit once again?

Not entirely clear, looking at the overseers list archive. It seems
there was corruption on the cvs-temp partition and this has now been
fixed (http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/overseers/2004-q2/msg00142.html)
However there may still be other problems
(http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/overseers/2004-q2/msg00165.html)

However Chris Faylor has been checking stuff into cygwin CVS in the
last 48 hours. I would take that as a sign that checking stuff into
eCos CVS should be pretty safe as well.

Bart

--
Bart Veer                       eCos Configuration Architect