This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
installation of GNU binary utilites
- From: "Ashutosh" <ashutoshvyas at tataelxsi dot co dot in>
- To: <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:20:39 +0530
- Subject: installation of GNU binary utilites
- Reply-to: <ashutoshvyas at tataelxsi dot co dot in>
hnaks Bart for yesterday's help regarding the installationof binary
utilities. I had followed your suggestion and installed the standard
packages. But still now I am facing a new problem while building and
installing the GNU binary utilities.
when I give this command "make -w all install 2>&1 | tee make.out"
I find the following messages as error
make:entering directory 'tmp/build/binutils'
make:NO rule to make target 'Makefile.in' needed by 'makefile'. Stop
make:Leaving directory 'tmp/build/binutils'
Now tell me which packages has to be installed again