This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: installation of GNU binary utilites
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: ashutoshvyas at tataelxsi dot co dot in
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:04:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: installation of GNU binary utilites
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
hnaks Bart for yesterday's help regarding the installationof binary
utilities. I had followed your suggestion and installed the standard
packages. But still now I am facing a new problem while building and
installing the GNU binary utilities.
when I give this command "make -w all install 2>&1 | tee make.out"
I find the following messages as error
make:entering directory 'tmp/build/binutils'
make:NO rule to make target 'Makefile.in' needed by 'makefile'. Stop
make:Leaving directory 'tmp/build/binutils'
Now tell me which packages has to be installed again
As Bart said yesterday, the ecos-discuss list is the correct place for your
The most I'll say here is to recommend you start over with following the
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine