This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: lwip license p.s.
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>,Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:08:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: lwip license p.s.
- References: <408E18FA.8050504@eCosCentric.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <408E66C9.9070705@eCosCentric.com>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
[ maintainers list cc'd ]
Jani Monoses wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:25:30 +0100
Jonathan Larmour <jifl@eCosCentric.com> wrote:
Just by the way, have a look at the thread about lwip and ppp on
ecos-maintainers in the archive from 15th april:
I forgot in the recent mail I sent that ppp requires special treatment.
I read those posts back then and now again. What I understand is that ppp
too can go in ecos but it would have been better if it did not have
Hmmm, I've just had a look myself at
can't see any file with an advertising clause. Andrew, what files were
you thinking of when you said about the advertising clause before?
Duh, I was just going to reply to a different (off-list) mail from Jani and
have just seen the advertising clause further down the file (some of them
have three copyright headers!). So ignore me, and I'll discuss with Jani
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine