This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: lwip license p.s.
- From: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org, andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:13:08 +0300
- Subject: Re: lwip license p.s.
- References: <408E18FA.8050504@eCosCentric.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><408E66C9.9070705@eCosCentric.com>
> Hmmm, I've just had a look myself at
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/lwip/lwip/src/netif/ppp/ I
> can't see any file with an advertising clause. Andrew, what files were
> you thinking of when you said about the advertising clause before?
this is in ppp/vj.c
But I'm not sure that it's the advertising clause or not.
also in ppp/auth there's similar text for CMU and ANU
BTW I think Andrew is on vacation for 3 weeks so might be offline.
* Routines to compress and uncompess tcp packets (for transmission
* over low speed serial lines.
* Copyright (c) 1989 Regents of the University of California.
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
* duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
* advertising materials, and other materials related to such
* distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
* by the University of California, Berkeley. The name of the
* University may not be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.