This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: jtst (based on diopsis chip) new AT91 platform
- From: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- To: "Andrea Michelotti" <amichelotti at atmel dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:36:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: jtst (based on diopsis chip) new AT91 platform
- References: <email@example.com>
> thank you.
The AT91_USART0 and BAUD defines can go in the plf_io.h of the platform like
the eb42 and eb55 do it, so the diff gets even smaller :). Also those defines
which are only on the platform you're using like the SPI or the MAGIC arm
ones, unless they are also present on other new at91 boards.