This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: jtst (based on diopsis chip) new AT91 platform
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Jani Monoses <jani at iv dot ro>
- Cc: Andrea Michelotti <amichelotti at atmel dot com>,ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 17:48:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: jtst (based on diopsis chip) new AT91 platform
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jani Monoses wrote:
The AT91_USART0 and BAUD defines can go in the plf_io.h of the platform like
the eb42 and eb55 do it, so the diff gets even smaller :). Also those defines
which are only on the platform you're using like the SPI or the MAGIC arm
ones, unless they are also present on other new at91 boards.
Indeed. If it's common to any board using the CPU variant, that's fine; if
it's platform specific, it goes in the platform HAL.
Andrea - when you're happy with the patch, I assume you would want to
formally submit it, in which case can I point you at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/patches.html particularly the bit about
assignments, which needs to be gotten out of the way first!
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine