This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew dot lunn at ascom dot ch>
- To: Nick Garnett <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: eCos Maintainers <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:23:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- References: <20040621095820.GD2031@lunn.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 11:21:22AM +0100, Nick Garnett wrote:
> Andrew Lunn <email@example.com> writes:
> > Hi Folks
> > Could somebody who knows about PPC caches take a look at this patch.
> > Thanks
> > Andrew
> I think this is OK. It seems to make sense to me, however I also share
> Mark's concern that this may not be applicable to all PowerPC parts.
> Gary is probably more familiar with this code and the various PowerPC
> variants than I am at present, so I was hoping that he would give it a
> once over.
He is on Holiday at the moment. Hopefully he will take a look when he