This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- From: "Gary Thomas" <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
- To: "Nick Garnett" <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- Cc: "Andrew Lunn" <andrew at lunn dot ch>,"eCos Maintainers" <ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 05:17:30 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: FWD: [ECOS] Problem with PowerPC cache init order
- References: <20040621095820.GD2031@lunn.ch> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Garnett said:
> Andrew Lunn <email@example.com> writes:
>> Hi Folks
>> Could somebody who knows about PPC caches take a look at this patch.
> I think this is OK. It seems to make sense to me, however I also share
> Mark's concern that this may not be applicable to all PowerPC parts.
> Gary is probably more familiar with this code and the various PowerPC
> variants than I am at present, so I was hoping that he would give it a
> once over.
I will, once I'm back from holiday (later in this week)