This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: I don't get any mails / answers from the eCos ezmlm
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jifl at eCosCentric dot com>
- To: Heiko Panther <heiko dot panther at web dot de>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:38:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: I don't get any mails / answers from the eCos ezmlm
- References: <40D6C02D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Heiko Panther wrote:
sorry for posting this here, I don't see any alternative though. Since
June 1st, I don't get any mails from the eCos mailing lists or the
mailing list manager program. No subscribe/unsubscribe mails are
answered, no list digests are sent to me. Can anyone figure out what's
Unless you are "email@example.com" you aren't on the ecos-discuss list
certainly. You could try http://sourceware.org/lists.html#rbl-sucks as it
sort of implies spam filtering of some sort, although in that case I
wouldn't expect to see this mail you just sent!
Failing that, can I suggest you mail the firstname.lastname@example.org list,
as they have more powerful runes to look at this than I have.
eCosCentric http://www.eCosCentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts
--["No sense being pessimistic, it wouldn't work anyway"]-- Opinions==mine