This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: commit access
- From: John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Øyvind Harboe <oyvind dot harboe at zylin dot com>
- Cc: ecos-maintainers at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:56:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: commit access
- Organization: eCosCentric Limited
- References: <1090410272.15766.31.camel@famine>
Øyvind Harboe wrote:
I've been working on eCos for a while now, submitting a fair number of
patches, and if possible I would be interested in getting commit access
to the CVS server.
Is there anything I can or should do to qualify?
The eCos Maintainers are responsible for reviewing patches, making
recommendations and ultimately committing changes to the public
repository. At present, we do not consider it appropriate to grant
commit access to a wider group of developers. Nevertheless, we
appreciate your patches and contributions on ecos-discuss. Keep them coming!