Re: commit access

Hi Øyvind

Øyvind Harboe wrote:

I've been working on eCos for a while now, submitting a fair number of
patches, and if possible I would be interested in getting commit access
to the CVS server.

Is there anything I can or should do to qualify?

The eCos Maintainers are responsible for reviewing patches, making recommendations and ultimately committing changes to the public repository. At present, we do not consider it appropriate to grant commit access to a wider group of developers. Nevertheless, we appreciate your patches and contributions on ecos-discuss. Keep them coming!

John Dallaway
eCosCentric Limited